Please use your mobile phone to scan QR code and browse the mobile version of the website.
Basic information on stevia extract:
Product Name: Stevia Extract Stevia Glycoside
Alias: stevia, stevia extract, stevioside, high-purity stevia extract, etc.
Product properties: white fine powder crystal
The main component of the stevia extract is steviol glycosides, commonly known as stevioside and stevioside, which is a new type of natural sweetener extracted from stevia or stevia leaves, a herbaceous plant of the family Compositae. The main glycosides are stevioside and rebaudioside A. Other known glycosides include rebaudioside B, rebaudioside C, rebaudioside E, rebaudioside F, rebaudioside A, and steviol glycoside. , Stevioside. Widely used in the production of food, beverages, and seasonings, China’s major producer of stevioside.
Application fields and functions of stevia extract:
1. Edible: The main component of stevia leaves is stevioside, which not only has high sweetness and low calorie, but also has certain pharmacological effects. Stevia mainly has the functions of treating diabetes, controlling blood sugar, lowering blood pressure, anti-tumor, anti-diarrhea, improving immunity, promoting metabolism, etc. It has a very good effect on controlling obesity, regulating gastric acid, restoring nerve fatigue, and it is good for heart disease, Pediatric caries etc. also have significant effects, the most important thing is that it can eliminate the side effects of sucrose.
2. Feed: Stevia residue is rich in trace elements and comprehensive nutritional ingredients, such as amino acids, crude protein, crude fiber, crude fat, and vitamins. It is a good feed material. It can be further processed into feed for livestock and can be used to feed Treatment of livestock and poultry loss of appetite, fatigue, slow growth, no estrus, chin and respiratory tract obstruction and other diseases, can also improve milk and meat quality.
3. Fertilizer: The stevia residue not only has a very high content of organic matter, but also contains certain amounts of minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which can be used as an organic fertilizer to improve the soil.
Features of Stevia Extract:
1. High safety: Stevia has been consumed for hundreds of years, and no poison has been found so far;
2. Low calorific value: used for making low-calorie foods and beverages, which is very suitable for patients with diabetes, obesity and arteriosclerosis;
3. Stevia is easily soluble in water and alcohol, and tastes better when mixed with sucrose, fructose, isomerized sugar;
4. Stevia is a non-fermenting substance, which is stable in nature and not easy to mold. It will not change during the production of food and beverages, and it is easy to store and transport. It will not cause dental caries when consumed for a long time;
5. stevia sugar tastes like sucrose, and has cool and sweet characteristics. Can be used to make flavored foods, flavoring agents, but also used in seasonings, pickles, toothpaste, cosmetics and cigarettes;
6. Economical: The cost of using stevia is only 30-40% of sucrose
Product application of stevia extract:
1. Food: used for dairy food, meat food, baked food, noodle food, seasoning food, etc.
2. Medicine: health food, filler, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: It can replace glycerin as a flavoring and antifreeze moisturizer for tobacco shreds.
5. Feed: canned pets, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary medicine products, etc.
All products sold by the company are semi-finished materials, not finished products. It is only sold to companies withrelated qualifications such as food factories, health food factories, beverage factories, cosmetics factories, schools, research institutes, or related distribution companies. It is not sold to individuals and is not recommended for direct consumption. The potential efficacy and applications involved in the product description are derived from published literature and it’s not been evaluated by the State Food and Drug Administration, it’s only for reference.
Our company supplies "zeaxanthin powder" of various specifications, to provide you with detailed product quotations, parameters, pictures and other product information. For more information about "zeaxanthin powder", please contact Green Spring directly .
Tel: + 86-029-88313578 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Suite B, HuiXin IBC, Hi-tech Development Zone, Xi’an. China.
Zip code: 710075