It’s Unexpectedly That Turmeric Has Such A Big Role.
- index: ：167
- time: ：2019-11-04
- read: ：
- voice reading
As a relative of ginger, this vivid yellow-orange spice is common in Indian, Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern cooking. For centuries, it has been used as a drug in places like India to treat respiratory problems. Recently, turmeric has been touted as a super food that can fight cancer and relieve depression. Understanding turmeric can help us understand the benefits of our health.
1. Relieve depression: Several compounds in turmeric can support your health. The most famous of them is curcumin. Scientists are excited about the potential of curcumin to relieve depression and help antidepressants work better.
2. type 2 diabetes: because curcumin can help fight inflammation and keep blood sugar levels stable, it may be a useful tool to prevent or treat type 2 diabetes. A study tracked 240 adults with pre-diabetes and found that taking curcumin for more than 9 months reduced the risk of diabetes. Research is ongoing, but so far, many studies have targeted animals rather than people.
3. Viral infections: Curcumin may help protect against various viruses, including herpes and flu. However, turmeric has only about 3% of curcumin, and your body can’t absorb curcumin very well, so occasionally drinking a cup of tea will not be a panacea.
4. Premenstrual syndrome: A recent study conducted by women in three consecutive menstrual cycles found that curcumin supplements help relieve PMS symptoms. Studies on guinea pig and rat muscles have shown that turmeric can also alleviate menstrual cramps.
5. High Cholesterol: Research on the ability of turmeric to protect your tickers is uneven. Some studies have found that turmeric can lower LDL "bad" cholesterol, while other studies suggest that spices have no effect. Scientists continue to study the possibility of turmeric protecting the heart. 6、姜黄似乎具有天然的抗炎作用。 6. turmeric seems to have a natural anti-inflammatory effect.
7. arthritis: turmeric has the ability to relieve joint pain, stiffness and inflammation. However, before turmeric becomes an arthritis treatment, we need more research. If you decide to try to treat joint pain, you can help your body absorb natural curcumin by eating turmeric and black pepper.
8. Cancer: In laboratory and animal studies, turmeric has prevented the growth of tumor cells, helped detoxification enzymes to function better, and so on. However, these studies cannot tell us what happens to the human body when eating turmeric. In addition, turmeric may interfere with certain chemotherapeutic drugs.
9. Irritable bowel syndrome: Early studies, including 207 adults and another experimental study using rats, found that turmeric can help improve IBS symptoms.
10. Abdominal pain: Early studies, including 207 adults and another experimental study using rats, found that turmeric can help improve IBS symptoms such as abdominal pain. Like many things we have covered, more research is needed. Turmeric has also been studied for the treatment of diseases such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
11. Headache: Since its relative ginger is a well-known natural headache drug, it is not surprising that turmeric is recommended as a headache treatment.
12. acne: Some people claim that applying turmeric mask on their skin or eating turmeric helps fight acne.
- Saw Palmetto Extract2019-10-18浏览：84
- High Quality Rhodiola Rosea Extract2019-10-15浏览：57
- Functional Red Yeast Rice Extract2019-10-15浏览：11
- Zeaxanthin 5%-70% Marigold Flower Extract2019-10-15浏览：13
- Milk Thistle Extract Silibinin 90%2019-10-12浏览：61
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder2019-10-08浏览：35
- Ferulic Acid powder2019-10-08浏览：47
- Berberine HCL Powder2019-10-08浏览：42