8 Nutrients That Improve Sleep Quality.
- index: ：166
- time: ：2019-11-04
- read: ：
- voice reading
Some key nutrients are the basis for good sleep, and overall nutrition expert Laura Barr points out that the following eight nutrients help improve sleep quality and help you improve insomnia.
1. Vitamin D: A comprehensive analysis published in the journal Nutrients shows that a lack of vitamin D increases the risk of sleep disorders. Vitamin D can be obtained from sunlight or some foods such as salmon, mackerel, mushrooms and eggs.
2. Vitamin E: A study in 2011 found that vitamin E can prevent memory damage caused by sleeplessness and help certain mechanisms of the brain function properly during day and night. Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants that help the body’s cellular tissues fight free radicals, prevent cell aging and strengthen the immune system. In addition to sunflower seeds, almonds, hazelnuts and wheat germ oil, the source of vitamin E is also a very good way to supply capsules.
3. Vitamin B: Vitamin B group is an important nutrient for regulating tryptophan in the body, and tryptophan is a source of melatonin produced by the human body, which has a great correlation with sleep quality. Sources of vitamin B include a balanced diet: whole wheat, meat and vegetables; and vitamin B supplements are also a good choice.
4. Calcium and Magnesium: Calcium and magnesium are often recommended as supplements at bedtime because they relax muscles. Some studies have also shown that magnesium has a strong correlation with sleep quality, and calcium can also interact with tryptophan. Interactions promote melatonin formation and improve sleep quality. Dark green vegetables, nuts and seeds, dried fish, and dairy products are important sources of calcium and magnesium.
5. Theophylline: Tea and some of the hyalinic acids contained in some mushrooms are excellent sources of amino acids, which promote the production of dopamine, serotonin and aminobutyric acid in the brain, and these chemicals can promote The quality of sleep makes people fall asleep quickly.
6. Iron: Iron deficiency can cause fatigue, can also lead to anxiety, insomnia, and is also associated with restless leg syndrome (also known as sleep acromegaly). Foraging is a good source of iron, such as lean beef, alfalfa, animal offal, dark green vegetables and nut seeds are important sources of iron.
7. Melatonin: Melatonin is an important nutrient for the body to produce and promote sleep. Insomniacs can often find supplements in the pharmacy andreplenish them in the short term to adjust their physiological clock.
8. Tryptophan: Tryptophan is a key nutrient for improving sleep quality and increasing drowsiness. Many studies have repeatedly reiterated the important role that tryptophan plays in sleep. Natural foods rich in tryptophan include poultry, milk, spinach, eggs, salmon and nuts. In addition, nutritional supplements sold in pharmacies are a simple and convenient source of supplements.
- Saw Palmetto Extract2019-10-18浏览：84
- High Quality Rhodiola Rosea Extract2019-10-15浏览：57
- Functional Red Yeast Rice Extract2019-10-15浏览：11
- Zeaxanthin 5%-70% Marigold Flower Extract2019-10-15浏览：13
- Milk Thistle Extract Silibinin 90%2019-10-12浏览：61
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder2019-10-08浏览：35
- Ferulic Acid powder2019-10-08浏览：47
- Berberine HCL Powder2019-10-08浏览：42