What Kind Of Person Is Not Suitable For Taking Jaundice.
- index: ：164
- time: ：2019-11-01
- read: ：
- voice reading
Astragalus has great benefits for the human body, but because of some of his functions, many people are not suitable for taking jaundice. Let’s take a look as below:
1. Astragalus strong spleen and stomach, suitable for people with qi deficiency and spleen, because these people are puffy, muscles are soft, but too much anger. People who are thin and strong are not suitable.
2. Don’t eat jaundice during colds and menstruation. Because jaundice is fixed, it will stay ill.
3. People with yin deficiency, damp heat and heat toxicity should not eat jaundice, which will help heat the yin and make the condition worse. Those who use yin deficiency should use jaundice, such as raw land, rehmannia, Scrophulariaceae, Ophiopogon japonicus, Ophiopogon japonicus, Polygonatum, etc.; those who are hot and humid eat jaundice, such as diarrhea, Yinchen, Huang Qi and so on; hot poisonous flaming people take jaundice, to add heat and antidote, such as berberine, medlar, rhubarb, dandelion, Hedyotis diffusa, succulent grass and so on.
The use of jaundice should not exceed16 grams at a time. Although it can increase immunity, more than16 grams is prone to dizziness, poor sleep, red cheeks, and irritability.
Astragalus is warm-filled. Excessive use is mainly an upset and cheek redness. In order to avoid this situation, in addition to not being excessive, it can be taken two or three times a day. Do not drink it once. If it is porridge, please pay attention to the amount of jaundice used.
- Saw Palmetto Extract2019-10-18浏览：84
- High Quality Rhodiola Rosea Extract2019-10-15浏览：57
- Functional Red Yeast Rice Extract2019-10-15浏览：11
- Zeaxanthin 5%-70% Marigold Flower Extract2019-10-15浏览：13
- Milk Thistle Extract Silibinin 90%2019-10-12浏览：61
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder2019-10-08浏览：35
- Ferulic Acid powder2019-10-08浏览：47
- Berberine HCL Powder2019-10-08浏览：42