What Is Artichoke Extract Good For?
- index: ：145
- time: ：2019-10-29
- read: ：
- voice reading
artichoke Also known as articles, artichoke, is a perennial herbaceous plant ofartichoke extract, also known as artichoke extract, the main specification is 5% silymarin (UV, detection), 2.5% silylitic acid (HPLC), 5% silymarin (HPLC detection, total content of thistle acid and chlorogenic acid).
The edible part of the artichoke flower ball contains a variety of nutrients, high protein, calcium and phosphorus content, and also contains more inulin (higher in roots). Functional compounds such as acacia and chlorogenic acids, such as polyphenols and flavonoids, are present not only in the flower ball but also in the leaves.
Experiments have shown that artichoke extract has the following effects:
1. treatment of indigestion: regulate the digestion, absorption, excretion of food in the stomach, prevention of indigestion and constipation, but also for the treatment of abdominal pain, bloating, nausea and other digestive diseases;
2. Enhance liver function and diuretic effect;
3. the treatment of chronic hepatitis and cholesterol-lowering effect: artichoke extract can reduce blood lipids, mainly by affecting the synthesis of cholesterol and lipids in the liver to regulate lipid levels;
4. Liver protection and antioxidant function: The antioxidant capacity of polyphenolic compounds isolated from artichokes was found to be determined by the number of hydroxyl groups on the aromatic ring. The stronger the oxidizing power.
- Saw Palmetto Extract2019-10-18浏览：84
- High Quality Rhodiola Rosea Extract2019-10-15浏览：57
- Functional Red Yeast Rice Extract2019-10-15浏览：11
- Zeaxanthin 5%-70% Marigold Flower Extract2019-10-15浏览：13
- Milk Thistle Extract Silibinin 90%2019-10-12浏览：61
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder2019-10-08浏览：35
- Ferulic Acid powder2019-10-08浏览：47
- Berberine HCL Powder2019-10-08浏览：42