What Does Green Tea Extract Do?
- index: ：143
- time: ：2019-10-29
- read: ：
- voice reading
Green tea extract is a substance obtained by extracting camellia leaves, which are often used to make green tea, black tea, and oolong tea. Green tea extract has many health benefits and many have been scientifically proven. These benefits include potential anti-cancer properties and powerful antioxidants that protect the body from free radical damage. It has caught the attention of many scientific groups and is undergoing further research.
Green tea extract, like many herbs, uses a standard manufacturing process to ensure that certain active ingredients are retained. The active ingredient in the green tea extract is a polyphenolic substance, mainly including tea polyphenols (catechins), caffeine, aromatic oils, moisture, minerals, pigments, carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, vitamins and the like.
Green tea extract not only has anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-dampening, inhibiting skin blackening, freckles, brown spots, and senile plaques, but also lowers serum total cholesterol, triglyceride and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in hyperlipidemia. At the same time, it has the functions of restoring and protecting vascular endothelium, improving human immunity, and promoting self-conditioning.
- Saw Palmetto Extract2019-10-18浏览：84
- High Quality Rhodiola Rosea Extract2019-10-15浏览：57
- Functional Red Yeast Rice Extract2019-10-15浏览：11
- Zeaxanthin 5%-70% Marigold Flower Extract2019-10-15浏览：13
- Milk Thistle Extract Silibinin 90%2019-10-12浏览：61
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder2019-10-08浏览：35
- Ferulic Acid powder2019-10-08浏览：47
- Berberine HCL Powder2019-10-08浏览：42