Please use your mobile phone to scan QR code and browse the mobile version of the website.
Introduction Of Saw Palmetto Extract:
Name: Saw Palmetto Extract
Botanical Name: Serenoa Repens
Active ingredient: Fatty Acid
Specification: Total Fatty Acid 25% ~ 45% Oil 85%-95%
Test Method: GC
Appearance: Light yellow to white fine powder
CAS No.: 314041-17-3
Molecular formula: C18H34O2
Molecular weight: 282.46
Pakcage: 1kg/foil bag, or 25kg/drum
About the saw palmetto extract:
Saw palmetto extract (Serenoa repens, Serenoa serrulata) is used popularly in Europe to treat symptoms of enlarged prostate. It is the most popular herbal treatment for this condition. More than two million American men use saw palmetto for enlarged prostate, and it is commonly recommended as an alternative treatment by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Function of Saw Palmetto Extract:
1. Treat urinary tract infections
2. Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
3. Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
4. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
6. Lower cholesterol
7. Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages)
Address: Suite B, HuiXin IBC, Hi-tech Development Zone, Xi’an. China.
Zip code: 710075